LUNCH & LEARN SEMINARS – PRESENTED BY VFS
VFS is unique in the breadth of services that they provide to their clients. These services include fire sprinklers, fire alarms, access control, CCTV and special hazards to name a few. One of the key objectives at VFS is to educate and inform clients, architects, engineers, and other industry organizations, including fire authorities, about the latest fire and life safety news. The Lunch & Learn Seminars provided by VFS are one way that education is offered. VFS provides the latest information regarding code changes and fire protection products during these seminars to help better protect what matters… people, property and business.
Some of the topics that have been covered at past Lunch & Learn sessions include:
- NFPA 25 Inspections (Sprinkler System)
- NFPA 72 Inspections (Fire Alarm Systems)
- Fire Alarm Mesh Radio Monitoring Technology
- VESDA (Very Early Warning Aspirating Smoke Detection)
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC)
- Cost saving 180 & 360 Degree Megapixel Security Cameras
- Mass Notification – Getting It Right the First Time
- Fire Alarm Technology to Encompass New Safety Standards
- Cold Storage Fire Protection Solution
- Overview on VFS LiNC Inspection Reports
The next Lunch & Learn Seminar from VFS is scheduled for Friday, August 24 at 11:00 am at the Anaheim North Net Fire Training Center. FM Global will be presenting the most recent changes in their requirements and data sheets.
To register for the Lunch and Learn, please visit www.vfsfire.com.