Our National Accounts Program takes VFS all over the country and was developed to help our clients with multiple locations. The VFS National Accounts Program gives our customers a single point of contact for all of their fire and life safety needs. According to Randy Nelson, CEO of VFS, “Managing our clients’ needs from a single location in Orange County, California is the best way to consistently provide a positive experience for them. The feedback has been fantastic.”
In order to manage National Accounts, VFS has developed an Affiliate Program. This program provides local service for each facility or location, backed up with national strength in overall program management. There are a number of advantages to the VFS Affiliate Program.
- VFS manages our client’s portfolios through a network of qualified affiliates that are all electronically connected via our web-based inspection management LiNC system.
- VFS clients benefit from local service with well-established affiliates that are all managed by a single source – VFS.
- All National Accounts clients have ONE phone number to call for all fire and life safety systems.
- The program is flexible and customizable to the needs of each client.
The National Accounts program offers VFS clients many benefits including:
- Single point of contact within VFS.
- Improved performance through consistent and standardized practices.
- Management tools that assist our clients in making timely decisions.
With the VFS National Accounts Program, we offer clients a single point of contact and we take full responsibility and accountability for managing their fire and life safety systems. Contact VFS today to learn more about this program!